Do you believe your Chatham County Utility bill is incorrect? Please contact us within 10 days of receiving your bill, following the instructions below. Or, pay your bill and contact us about the issue before you receive your next bill.
Here's how to contact us about your billing issue:
- Call our Customer Service Department at 919-542-8270, Monday — Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Mail letter to:
Chatham County Utilities
PO Box 910
Pittsboro, NC 27312
When you contact us, please be sure to provide the following information:
- Your name (printed)
- Account number
- Your mailing address, if it is different from the address where we provide
your water and services
- The address of the property where water service charges were incurred
- A telephone number where we can reach you between 8 a.m. and 5p.m., Monday through Friday
- A brief summary of why you believe the current charges are incorrect, along with any materials or information that may help us resolve the issue.
Please do not include a letter with your bill and payment, since this will slow us down and keep us from resolving your issue quickly.
We look forward to resolving your billing issue.