For the latest information on coronavirus, or COVID-19, including service and program impacts in Chatham County, please visit the coronavirus webpage.

Residential Lot Permit

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Submit a site plan and fee per the Permitting Flow Chart. The site plan required by the Environmental Health or Central Permitting Departments can be submitted. In addition, a Land Disturbing Permit application needs to be submitted; PAGE 3 “FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY/OWNERSHIP FORM” not required.

A copy of the Residential Lot Disturbance Plan, found by clicking the link below, should be kept onsite and adhered to.
Residential Lot Disturbance Plan



Still have questions? Call us for more information. 

Morgan DeWit, PE                Phone: (919) 542-8268

Drew Blake, CESSWI            Phone: (919) 545-8394

Justin Hasenfus, CPESC      Phone: (919) 545-8344