Print virtually any document or web page from your internet-connected device to a printer at Chatham Community Library! Simply submit documents for printing, then visit the library to pay for and release your prints. Self-serve print release stations are located in the computer lab and beside the Reference desk.
Single-sided prints are 10¢ per page, and double-sided prints are 20¢ per page. You will only be charged for the pages you choose to print, and you may preview your documents before printing. Color printing is not available. Print jobs will be held in the queue for 48 hours.
- Click the Send a print job button (above) or visit http://www.printeron.net/ccpl/chatham-community.
- Select a printer.
- Enter your email address.
- Select a document:
- If printing a document from your computer: Click Browse and locate the file on your computer.
- If printing from a website: Enter the website's URL.
- Click the green print icon at the bottom right. You will see the status of your print job and a reference number.
Either follow the instructions above to send a file by email, or use the PrinterOn app.
- To set up the mobile app:
- Visit your device’s app store, and install and launch the PrinterOn app.
- Click No printer selected at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Search. Search for Chatham Community Library.
- Choose a printer option.
- To print:
- Select Documents, Photos, or Web and follow the on-screen instructions to choose a file.
- Click the green Print button.
- Enter an email address and click the check mark in the upper right. You will receive a notification on your screen that says Job Started, then another message that says Job Success.
At the print release station in the library:
- Click Release a Print Job.
- Enter the email address you provided.
- Select your print job(s) and click Print. (You may preview your documents before printing.)
- Select Pay from Vending Device.
- Deposit money in the coin/bill machine next to the printer and click OK on the screen. Your print jobs will be released.