Chatham County Public Libraries are currently closed to the public due to COVID-19. Information on curbside service can be found at https://tinyurl.com/CCPL-curbside.
Learn about library policies and access online and downloadable forms.
Information and hours for the three branches of Chatham County Public Libraries.
Chatham County Public Libraries welcomes use of its meeting facilities by groups and individuals for public programs or meetings of a non-profit, educational, cultural, or civic nature. Each library branch has at least one room available by reservation only.
Important news about library services and programs.
Contact information for staff of Chatham County Public Libraries.
Chatham County Public Libraries will be an integral part of the community by encouraging reading, lifelong learning, and community engagement, and by providing opportunities for people to connect, learn, and grow.
- Print and audio-visual materials at three library branches (materials can be transferred between branches by request)
- Reference materials and special collections to assist with general research and genealogy/local history research
- Downloadable books, audiobooks, and magazines through OverDrive
- Access to NC LIVE (a statewide database of newspapers, journals, magazines, reference sources, and eBooks) and other research databases
- Adult programs including book clubs, author events, and computer classes
- Children’s reading programs for various age groups
- Public meeting space (in some locations)
Public computers and wi-fi access