The Chatham County Board of Elections is a four-member board which was appointed by the State Board of Elections in April 2018. Board members serve a two year term.
- Laura Heise-Chair email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charles Ramos email: email@example.com
- Amy Meek email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sue Clark email: email@example.com
- David Delaney email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Meetings (subject to change)
The Board usually meets on the third Tuesday at each month at 5:30 pm, but meets more often before and after elections. Any interested person is invited to attend. Click here for a current calendar of the meetings.
SIGN UP to receive notices of upcoming meetings. Select Board of Elections Meetings under the Calendar category.
BOARD MEETING MINUTES