The Chatham County Board of Elections is a five-member board, which was appointed by the State Board of Elections in February 2019. Board members serve a two-year term.
- Laura Heise-Chair email: email@example.com
- Charles Ramos email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amy Meek email: email@example.com
- Brian Bock email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Barroso email: email@example.com
Meeting Schedule (subject to change)
The Board of Elections usually meets on the third Tuesday at each month at 5:30 pm, but meets more often before and after elections. Any interested person is invited to attend. Click here for a current calendar of the meetings.
Notice of Required Board Meetings 2019 Click Here
Sign up to receive email notices of upcoming meetings
Click here to view sign up page. Be sure to select Board of Elections Meetings under the Calendar Category.