On June 15, 2015 the County Board of Commissioners adopted the FY 2015-2016 budget.
The budget is provided below in PDF format, which can be viewed or printed using Adobe Acrobat. See the link at the bottom of the page if you want to download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat.
Click on the each of the category links below to get information about the budget.
- Cover Page
- Quick Reference Guide and Table of Contents
- Budget At A Glance and Readers Guide: This section gives a snapshot of the budget and key facts, as well as a guide for interpreting budget summaries.
- Budget Message: This section presents a high-level overview of the budget
- Summary Section: This section provides context for the county's fiscal condition
- General Fund Summary and Reference: Categorizes total revenues and expenditures
- Administration: Departments that provide support functions for other departments
- Culture Education and Recreation: Departments that provide education, library services, and recreation
- General Government: Departments that carry out mandated functions and support the overall governance of the county
- Human Services: Departments that provide health and welfare services to county residents.
- Natural Resources Management: Departments involved in regulation and permitting of development
- Public Safety: Departments that provide services to enhance the safety of county residents
- Enterprise Funds: Operating budgets for departments that are run like businesses
- Other Funds:
Fire Districts are established by the residents who live in the district. Incorporated nonprofit fire departments provide fire service.
Special revenue and other funds account for the proceeds of special revenue sources that are legally restricted to expenditures for specific purposes.
- Appendices (one file): Appendices include supporting information:
- Appendix A: Financial and Budgetary Policies
- Appendix B: Glossary of Terms and Acronyms
- Appendix C: Matrix of Mandated Services
- Appendix D: Capital Improvements (CIP) Summary
- Appendix E: List of New or Increased Fees
- Appendix F: Board of Commissioner Goals FY 2015
- Appendix G: Budget Ordinance