Chatham Council on Aging Seeks Community Ambassador Volunteers
The Chatham County Council on Aging is launching a new Community Ambassador Program (CAP), which will provide hands-on training and volunteer leadership program that will provide valuable support to older residents across the county. It is an opportunity to:
- Learn about resources available to older adults and their families in Chatham
- Develop your advocacy and problem-solving skills
- Meet with organizations and agencies in Chatham that serve older adults.
- Enhance your ability to serve your community.
- Be part of a network of leaders with hearts of service.
For more details on serving as an ambassador, view the job description: CLICK HERE
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Please submit an application no later than JULY 17, 2019.
APPLICATION FORM: CLICK HERE to obtain a fillable form that you can complete, sign and return to the Eastern Chatham Senior Center, Attn: Community Ambassador Program P.O. Box 715 Pittsboro, NC 27312.