Microsoft Word Basics, Part 1
- Date: 08/04/2020 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Chatham Community Library
197 NC Hwy 87 N
Pittsboro, North Carolina 27312
Join us online to learn how to use Microsoft Word to create and format documents.
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- identifying key components and features of Microsoft Word
- typing and formatting text
- copying, pasting, cutting, and deleting text
- inserting images
- using spelling and grammar check
- saving and printing documents
This class will be presented via GoToMeeting. Register online to receive the meeting link.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 919-545-8086.