Microsoft PowerPoint Basics, Part 1
- Date: 07/22/2020 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Chatham Community Library
197 NC Hwy 87 N
Pittsboro, North Carolina 27312
Join us online to learn how to create presentations and slide shows using PowerPoint!
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- identifying key components and features of Microsoft PowerPoint
- using slide designs and themes
- using basic slide layouts
- formatting text boxes
- creating bulleted and numbered lists
- inserting pictures and shapes
- managing your slides
- saving and printing presentations
This class will be presented via GoToMeeting. Register online to receive the meeting link.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 919-545-8086.