- Date: 07/20/2020 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Chatham Community Library
197 NC Hwy 87 N
Pittsboro, North Carolina 27312
Join us virtually as Malinda Marsh, NCWorks Career Center Coordinator/Manager, provides tips for creating a strong resume. Topics covered in this workshop include:
- understanding the different types of resumes and which one to use for your employment history
- what information to include on your resume
- applicant tracking systems (ATS) and how they work
- what to consider when creating an ATS-formatted (scannable) resume
- customizing your resume to the job
This class will be presented via GoToMeeting. Register online to receive the meeting link.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.