Microsoft Excel Basics, Part 2
- Date: 06/24/2020 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Chatham Community Library
197 NC Hwy 87 N
Pittsboro, North Carolina 27312
- filling data across columns and rows
- hiding, freezing, and filtering data
- using built-in functions
- creating formulas
- creating cell references
- inserting and formatting charts
Prerequisites: Participants should have taken the first Microsoft Excel Basics class or have prior basic experience with Microsoft Excel.
This class will be presented via GoToMeeting. Register online to receive the meeting link.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-545-8086.