Use the drop-down menu below to view only Adult, Young Adult, Children, or Family events. You also can select meetings of the Library Advisory Committee. Sign up to receive automatic email notifications when events are added to the calendar!
Microsoft Excel Basics, Part 1
- Date: 06/17/2020 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Chatham Community Library
197 NC Hwy 87 N
Pittsboro, North Carolina 27312
Join us online to learn how to use Microsoft Excel to store, organize, and manipulate data. Topics covered in this workshop include:Return to full list >>
- identifying key components and features of Microsoft Excel
- typing in and formatting cells
- using keyboard shortcuts
- sorting data
- using AutoSum and simple equations
- navigating multiple sheets
- saving and printing spreadsheets
This class will be presented via GoToMeeting. Register online to receive the meeting link.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-545-8086.