Job Search Skills
- Date: 06/11/2020 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: Chatham Community Library
197 NC Hwy 87 N
Pittsboro, North Carolina 27312
Join us virtually as Malinda Marsh, NCWorks Career Center Coordinator/Manager, provides tips on effectively searching and applying for jobs online.
This class will be presented via GoToMeeting. Register online to receive the meeting link.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need a job? Looking for a career change? Been job searching with NO SUCCESS?
If you lost your job due to COVID-19 or were in the middle of your job search when the coronavirus hit, register today to learn ways to successfully look for work during the pandemic. Topics will include:
Virtual/Online Job Search Preparation
- What you need
- Simple ways to maximize your job search productivity
- The job market and YOU – Who is hiring NOW
- Experience vs. accomplishments
- Virtual/online job application process
Networking for Success
- It is all in who you know – 1st degree & 2nd degree networking
- Your online presence – Are you visible?
- Using social media for job search
- Using job search engines
DON’T PANIC - DON’T GIVE UP!