Microsoft Excel Basics, Part 2
- Date: 11/20/2019 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Location: Chatham Community Library
197 NC Hwy 87 N
Pittsboro, North Carolina 27312
- filling data across columns and rows
- hiding, freezing, and filtering data
- using built-in functions
- creating formulas
- creating cell references
- inserting and formatting charts
Prerequisites: Participants should have taken the Microsoft Excel Basics class or have prior basic experience with Microsoft Excel.
This workshop is free and open to the public; however, class size is limited and registration is required.