Use the drop-down menu below to view only Adult, Young Adult, Children, or Family events. You also can select meetings of the Library Advisory Committee. Sign up to receive automatic email notifications when events are added to the calendar!
Microsoft Excel Basics, Part 1
- Date: 11/06/2019 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Location: Chatham Community Library
197 NC Hwy 87 N
Pittsboro, North Carolina 27312
Learn how to use Microsoft Excel to store, organize, and manipulate data. Topics covered in this workshop include:Return to full list >>
- identifying key components and features of Microsoft Excel
- typing in and formatting cells
- using keyboard shortcuts
- sorting data
- using AutoSum and simple equations
- navigating multiple sheets
- saving and printing spreadsheets
Prerequisites: Participants must be comfortable operating a computer, including mouse and keyboard. Familiarity with Microsoft Word is helpful but not required.