Administrative Services exists to provide support to the various divisions of the Health Department through the provision of planning, financial, personnel, quality improvement and administrative support.
- Develop and track budget
- Prepare staff for bioterrorism and public health events
- Develop public health plans
- Assist the Board of Health
- Handling billing for health department services
- Support other health department divisions
- Handle payroll and accounts payable
- Manage vital records
80 East Street
Pittsboro, NC 27312
Administration Staff: Click here for the Health Administration staff directory.
Please click here to take Chatham County Public Health Department’s Community Survey.
Health Department Offers Web-Based Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Chatham County Public Health Department wants to hear from you! The health department now has a customer satisfaction survey available online. Click here to give us feedback.