This is not a comprehensive list, but includes major facilities in and close to the county. To add a facility to the list, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chatham Hospital is the only hospital in the county. A new 25-bed facility opened in 2008 on the Central Carolina Business Campus in Siler City, near the intersection of US 64 and US 421. It offers the following services:
- 24-Hour Emergency Care
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Diabetes Education
- Outpatient Services
- Physical Therapy
- Radiology Services
- Sleep Lab
- Surgical Services
Address: 475 Progress Boulevard, Siler City
Other hospitals within 30 miles include:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center, 1240 Huffman Mill Road, Burlington, NC, 336-538-7000
- Central Carolina Hospital, 1135 Carthage Street, Sanford, 919-774-2100
- Duke University Hospital, 2301 Erwin Road, Durham, 919-684-8111
- Durham Regional Hospital, 3643 Roxboro Road, Durham, 919-470-4000
- First Health Moore Regional Hospital, 155 Memorial Drive, Pinehurst, 910-715-1000
- Randolph Hospital, 364 White Oak Road, Asheboro, 336-625-5151
- UNC Hospital, 101 Manning Dr. Chapel Hill, 919-966-4131
- WakeMed Hospital-Cary, 1900 Kildaire Farm Road, Cary, 919-350-2300
Public Health Clinics
Chatham County Health Department Clinics provide various clinical services, with fees based on ability to pay. However, free immunizations are offered to all children through age 18.
- Siler City Health Department Clinic, 1000 S. Tenth Street, Siler City, 919-742-5641. This clinic has the widest range of services and is open 8 am-5 pm, Monday-Friday, but appointments are needed.
- Pittsboro Health Department Clinic, 80 East Street, Pittsboro, 919-542-8220 (only open on Tuesdays, 8 am-4:30 pm, for immunizations only)
Private Clinics & Providers
Check the yellow pages in your phone book to get information on private physicians and clinics in the county.