Read magazines on your computer or mobile device
MISSION: The primary mission of the Chatham County Public Libraries is to provide library users with access to resources for information. The library serves a broad range of patrons, from young children to seniors and people from varying income levels and backgrounds.
- Provides for the circulation of printed and audio-visual materials through three library facilities
- Provides an array of reference materials and collections to assist with general research, genealogy research, and local history
- Offers a variety of adult programs including book clubs, author events, and computer classes
- Offers children’s reading programs for various age groups
- Offers public meeting space in some locations
- Provides on-site internet access and wireless internet connections
- Provides access to NC LIVE, a statewide database of 16,000+ newspapers, journals, magazines and encyclopedias as well as 25,000+ online books
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE & MAILING ADDRESS:
Chatham Community Library
197 NC Hwy 87 N
Pittsboro, NC 27312
(See Hours & Locations page for branch information)
MAIN PHONE: 919-545-8084
MAIN EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chatham County Public Libraries has received a Planning Grant for 2013-14. This grant is made possible through funding from the federal Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act as administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Ask a Librarian!