See Official Election Results for the March 15, 2016 Primary Election here.
MISSION: The mission of the Chatham County Board of Elections and the Elections Office is to plan, organize, conduct and monitor all elections held in Chatham County to ensure that citizens have the right to vote in fair and impartial elections, in accordance with state and federal election laws. We serve all registered voters in Chatham County.
Click on the logo
- Manage voter registration and maintain secure voter records
- Oversee campaign financing
- Manage candidate filings for office
- Produce official ballots
- Recruit and train poll workers
- Order and keep election equipment operating effectively
- Select and prepare voting locations
- Coordinate all logistics for early voting, absentee voting and election day voting
OFFICE LOCATION: 984 Thompson Street, Suite D, Pittsboro (across from the YMCA, but is on the Thompson Street side of Platinum Commons)
OFFICE HOURS: 8 am to 5 pm, Monday-Friday, except holidays
MAILING ADDRESS: P. O. Box 111, Pittsboro, NC 27312
DIRECTOR: Dawn Stumpf
DEPUTY DIRECTOR: Pandora Paschal