Chatham Community Library is offering a series of free computer classes in March and April. The names, dates and times of the classes are listed below. You can find a full description of the classes, including topics covered and prerequisites for attending by visiting the Library Calendar at http://www.chathamnc.org/Index.aspx?page=1445 and finding the each class on the calendar.
- Microsoft Excel Basics, Part 1, March 11 Monday 10:00 – 11:30 am
- Drop-in Computer Assistance, March 13 Wednesday 4:00 - 6:00 pm
- Microsoft Excel Basics, Part 2, March 18 Monday 10:00 – 11:30 am
- Intro to NC LIVE, March 21 Thursday 6:00 – 7:30 pm
- Using the Library’s Online Catalog, March 27 Wednesday 10:00 – 11:30 am
- Drop-in Computer Assistance, April 10 Wednesday 4:00 – 6:00 pm
- Computer Basics, Part 1, April 17 Wednesday 10:00 – 11:30 am
- Online Privacy & Security, April 20 Saturday 10:00 – 11:30 am
- Computer Basics, Part 2, April 24 Wednesday 10:00 – 11:30 am
The Drop-In Computer Assistance sessions (March 13 and April 10) do not require registration. For all other classes, space is limited and you must register in advance if you wish to attend. Register online by clicking here. For more information, or to register by phone or email, call (919) 545-8086 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name and phone number.
All classes are given at Chatham Community Library, 197 NC Hwy 87 N in Pittsboro, on the campus of Central Carolina Community College.