MISSION: Chatham County Public Libraries will be an integral part of the community by encouraging reading, lifelong learning, and community engagement, and by providing opportunities for people to connect, learn, and grow.
- Print and audio-visual materials at three library branches (materials can be transferred between branches by request)
- Reference materials and collections to assist with general research and genealogy/local history research
- eBooks, e-audiobooks, and online magazines
- Access to NC LIVE (a statewide database of newspapers, journals, magazines, reference sources, and eBooks) and other research databases
- Adult programs including book clubs, author events, and computer classes
- Children’s reading programs for various age groups
- Public meeting space (in some locations)
- Public computers and wi-fi access
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE & MAILING ADDRESS:
Chatham Community Library
197 NC Hwy 87 N
Pittsboro, NC 27312
(See Hours & Locations page for branch information)
Ask a Librarian!