Microsoft Word Basics, Part 1
- Date: 02/21/2018 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Location: Chatham Community Library
197 NC Hwy 87 N
Pittsboro, North Carolina 27312
Learn how to use the popular word processing program, Microsoft Word.
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- identifying key components and features of Microsoft Word 2013
- typing and formatting text
- copying, pasting, cutting, and deleting text
- inserting images
- using spelling and grammar check
- saving and printing documents
Prerequisites: Participants must be comfortable operating a computer.
This workshop is FREE and open to the public; however, class size is limited and registration is required.