Creating a Web-Friendly Résumé
- Date: 05/25/2017 10:00 AM
- Location: Chatham Community Library
197 Highway 87 N
Pittsboro, North Carolina 27312
Join Ashley Voss, Career Center Coordinator at CCCC, as she explains how to create a web-friendly resume that is optimized for Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
Topics covered in this workshop include:
- applicant tracking software and how it works
- what to consider when creating an ATS-formatted resume
- comparison of paper-based resumes and ATS resumes
- customizing your resume to the job
Prerequisites: Participants must be comfortable operating a computer, using a mouse and keyboard, and navigating the Internet.
This workshop is FREE and open to the public; however, class size is limited and registration is required.
- Call 919-545-8086
- Email email@example.com
- In the library